Saturday, January 19, 2013

Week 12: ATPL Ground School Week 12

Super relaxing week with a full week of revision and nothing but revision. That unsure feeling I had last week was actually gone by Monday after I've gone through all the practice questions. Passing both R/T and C172 papers should not be a problem having had minimal problems yesterday at SAA sitting for them.

Radiotelephony - 25 questions, 30 minutes
Cessna 172 - 30 questions, 45 minutes

I managed to complete both papers within 20 minutes and made several rechecks on my answers before submitting them after 30 minutes. Fingers crossed, I did not screw anything up.

Next week shall be the official start of Navigation Phase of ground school. There will be four new cadets joining the class, making us a total of 18 in strength. Perhaps class will be more interesting with new blood.

Post exam stress reliever, soccer with batch mates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment