Saturday, January 12, 2013

Week 11: ATPL Ground School Week 11

Great news!! I managed to clear all Tech Papers on one try and I'm thoroughly glad that I did so. Those nightmares while sleeping will finally be gone. Other news, Radiotelephony and C172 papers were being postponed to next Friday, to my relief.

It seems that I can't absorb and learn enough about R/T to be able to feel confident going for the exam. It's quite scary actually, and I am very worried to be honest. This weekend and whole of next week will be covering a lot on the revision before the papers on Friday.

The worrisome feeling better be gone by Thursday, fingers crossed.

Batch mate brought these along to share more knowledge with the rest of us

My strongest subject, Engines, actually scored the lowest among the 5 papers

No comments:

Post a Comment