Sunday, March 31, 2013

Week 22: ATPL Ground School Week 22

Another week of tests and revision. Good thing is that it was only a 4-day week thanks to Good Friday. The longer weekend allows us to catch up on whatever we've been lagging behind in. However, most of us still feel that time is not enough. I for one is feeling the heat real badly.

Unable to sleep in peace, the amount of work to catch up is bugging me 24/7, and it s a torture. I seem to have lost the ability to relax and unwind. Even food seems to be tasteless to me now. What I'm praying for is for the body to hold up and don't go haywire during this crucial period. I promise to take good care of it once this crazy phase is over.

We also started on Air Law this week. Two of half days was all it took for the instructor to teach us what's needed. It's good that it isn't a subject that needs much concept understanding. Memory work is the more preferred choice now with the brain in saturation mode and unable to digest anymore new material.

Coming week shall be the college mock exam. I doubt I can do as well as I will have hoped, but the best I will try without killing myself.

Wednesday - Nav Theory, Flight Planning
Thursday -  Radio Aids, HPL, Met Theory
Friday - Instruments, Air Law, Met Practical

Good luck to myself, n hope I won't end up in IMH.

HPL is fast becoming my favourite subject for its ease of scoring

Met Theory, still my weak point

Mugging for Flight Planning. We're all so stressed up.




Countdown to ATPL Exams 

No comments:

Post a Comment