Sunday, March 17, 2013

Week 20: ATPL Ground School Week 20

A week of tests, the necessary evil we all face every fortnight. Hasn't really been a good week based on the results I've achieved. Cramping so much info within such a short time isn't advisable; one gets all mixed up and select wrong answers during the tests.

I will need to brush up on my concept and work even harder. Such results do not breed much confidence to be honest, I better buck up.

Following week we will have two tests on HPL after one has been cancelled this week. Hopefully it can give me a reason to be happier in terms of results. Till next weekend, cya.

The Breitling team at Seletar airstrip

This looked like I've only studied for half the test

An interesting fact in HPL

Cumulus clouds. Meteorology is a very useful subject to pick up.

Not exactly very desirable results




Countdown to ATPL Exams 

No comments:

Post a Comment