Sunday, April 14, 2013

Week 24: ATPL Ground School Week 24

This is it, the dreaded week is here. The real exams will commence this coming week and I'm feeling the butterflies in my stomach creating havoc.

I'm unsure about myself, even after two rounds of Mock Exam. Managed to pass all of Mock 2 except for Instruments which I failed by one question. I've since spent quite a considerable amount of time brushing up this subject but then I'm still worried.

Nav Phase is nothing like Tech Phase. 8 subjects vs 5 subjects. The amount of knowledge needed and memorization is exponentially more. What I can tell myself is I've been trying my best all this while and if I still  fail to pass all subjects in one sitting, I'd have no regrets.

My all I will give. Best of luck to myself.

Simplifying memorization

Milk improves memory?

Some tea to end off this week




Countdown to ATPL Exams 

No comments:

Post a Comment