Sunday, May 26, 2013

Week 30: ATPL Ground School Week 30

A short week for us, revision class for 2.5 days, a final burst of study before we took the paper on Thursday. This paper somehow felt neutral as compared to the previous one although it's way easier as the questions looked more familiar.

That said, mistakes are bound to happen, and my count is already on three. That left me with only a buffer of two more mistakes before I'll succumb to the result of failure. Not feeling as good as the first paper I sat for, can I just pray for a pass? I'll hate to do Perf A again, seriously.

Putting it aside, preparation for Radio Aids and Air Law on Thursday and Friday respectively, is on the way. Giving it a final push, may the engines not burn out and lose thrust.

Going crazy over the graphs

Aviation is all about teamwork, can you work like an ant?

The night before the paper



No comments:

Post a Comment