Sunday, May 5, 2013

Week 27: ATPL Ground School Week 27

Finally it's all over, but only temporary. Took the Perf A exam on Friday and it's a "hit & run" thing. You have no idea whether you will pass it or not, everyone is experiencing that sort of feelings. With only 20 questions and with each weighing the same amount of marks, the maximum number of incorrects you can afford is a grand total of FIVE! The room for error is the smallest amongst all papers I've sat for.

Lucky or not to pass it, I shall pray for the better and hope for the best.

Right after we left the examination room, we received our results for the ATPL papers. I almost fainted when I heard that the CFI had emailed us the results. I was so afraid to take a look at it.

A batch mate told me what papers I need to retake straightaway without me looking at the email, and to my relief, it is a short list. I failed Radio Aids and Air Law, which is what I've predicted in my previous blogpost. I'm only 2 questions away from passing for Radios, but I guess this is good enough for me; the result as a whole.

Went down to CAAS to book the retaking papers, and I'm $333 poorer. Retake will be at the end of May.

ATPL group papers: $300 each
Human Performance Limit paper: $165
Air Law paper: $33

This is certainly not cheap.

This is the kind of graph u read in Perf A. This is just one of the 36 of them

Obviously I'm having big trouble with Perf A

A better meal to appease the tortured body after the paper

Could have been worse, so I'll take this result with both hands

No comments:

Post a Comment