Sunday, May 12, 2013

Week 28: ATPL Ground School Week 28

There are no more lessons but we still have to go back to do our revision work in class, so it's back to Seletar till end of May when the retakes will commence. The mood around the class has been somewhat sombre, made worse by the release of Perf A results. 18 of us and only 4 made it, with a bunch of us scoring a close 70, just one more question to pass the paper.

Sad to say, I'm one of them. Perf A isn't a subject you would want to retake, second to Meteorology. Perhaps my luck has been used up in the ATPL group. So ya, I'm another $66 poorer having booked the retake on 23rd May. I still can't believe I failed by one miserable question, damn it.

Study conscientiously and pass it I must, along with Radio Aids and Air Law. =(

Hi, not good to see you again



No comments:

Post a Comment