Sunday, May 19, 2013

Week 29: ATPL Ground School Week 29

Another week passed, with no lesson, just revision. I admit it is very hard to get the engine re-lighted and my level of discipline has been dwindling. Well I've always been the last minute kind of student, it is only then my productivity will increase exponentially as the deadline gets nearer. So this week I'm still dilly-dallying around without doing much. Actually, the sight of Perf A irks me to the core.

Some updates about the course, the first 5 cadets who manage to get a full pass will be leaving for flight school in Australia in the first week of June, and that is just 3 weeks away. I wish those who are retaking the remaining paper to clear it smoothly and move on to the next phase.

Ground school haven't been the least bit enjoyable, especially the Nav Phase. Good luck to everyone retaking Perf A paper this coming Thursday, including myself.

It is still rainy days and we're still on the ground





No comments:

Post a Comment