Saturday, April 27, 2013

Week 26: ATPL Ground School Week 26

How time flies, 26 weeks have passed since ground school started. That is effectively half a year gone. The syllabus has been so packed that I can barely breathe and it's hard to fathom that so many days, hours, minutes and seconds have gone by.

We start lessons on Perf A this week and it is a NIGHTMARE. Such technicalities should be left for the computers to sort out and not for humans like us reading the numerous graphs, 36 of them, to derive answers. I thought the 1976 Data 34 flight planning was bad enough and Perf A just proved me absolutely wrong.

I can now understand why people are having difficulty in passing it. It is unbelievably tedious and pitfalls are everywhere to catch you offguard. I have no idea how am I going to pass it. It simply looks impossible.

Oh I had my first major illness since the course started. Fell to a fever for 2 days and miss a day of lesson, which didn't help much considering how much I missed in just one day.

Things are not looking good at the moment.




No comments:

Post a Comment