Saturday, April 6, 2013

Week 23: ATPL Ground School Week 23

Hello, I survived hell week and didn't end up in IMH!! It was a really crazy crazy week I had, along with my course mates. For the first time we have tasted the intensity of a full ATPL Exam. Eight papers in three consecutive days is not one to be trifled with.

I need to find a balance between the revision time of all subjects, keeping in mind that I need to have adequate rest to last the next day's exam papers as well as further revision for papers on the day after next. If you're not careful, you might end up burning yourself out and not being able to perform in some of the papers ahead. At the mean time, eat well, sleep well, shit well and also drink lots of water to cool down the overworked body.

As what HPL has suggested in the text, exposing one to a certain type of stress will allow the person to become more resistant to it over time. With this, the school has decided to up the game and conduct a second round of mock exam next week. This time, it shall be seven papers within two days, excluding Air Law.

Monday - Nav Theory, Flight Planning, Met Theory, Met Practical
Tuesday - Instruments, Radio Aids, HPL

Lovely isn't it? Actually, I'm kinda feeling excited about it since I'm more well prepared than ever. I love challenges and this is one hell of a challenge no doubt.

The more you're afraid of it, the more you have to face it, just like Batman.

Bring it on.

Some last minute mugging the night before the first day of exam started

HPL is not one to be taken lightly. 2 previous 96 scores made me think I can scrape through it by not studying. I was so close to failing it.

My downfall in Met Prac and Air Law. Lots of element of luck in the rest of the papers though. Will need to continue brushing up the concepts this weekend. I might not be as lucky the next time.




Countdown to ATPL Exams 

No comments:

Post a Comment