Sunday, April 6, 2014

Week 53: PPL Flight School Week 22

It was an uneventful week, with one flight planned on Thursday which got cancelled due to pretty strong crosswind, so I didn't get the chance to go for my second solo nav flight. The school is undergoing some management change and manpower reassignment, things are slowing down a little but it's only temporary. When the people up there are settled, the flying will pick up again, thus a little more patience will be needed on my side.

Well eventually I got too bored staying at home the whole week and went for a 1.5hr drive to Bendigo to visit the temple as it's the Qing Ming Festival weekend. I've been missing out on a lot with my time spent here in Australia. Hopefully it won't be long before I complete the necessary hours and head for home.

12 days without flying, a new record. Really missing the feeling.

Sleeping cat

The road to Bendigo

American classic used as the wedding car

Cool interior

Wedding is a simple affair here

Bendigo airport

Wooden propeller

Refuelling. 1 litre of AVGAS costs A$2.210. This Piper is about 300litres full tanks. Do the math.


No comments:

Post a Comment