Saturday, February 2, 2013

Week 14: ATPL Ground School Week 14

Lessons are coming in flick and fast. Surprise tests now and then to keep us on our toes. I'm still coping alright for now, soaking up all the knowledge bit by bit. Meteorology has also been started this week. It's harder to understand but it's mainly memory work I must say, just like HPL.

I also turned 28 in age on Thursday. How time flies, and I didn't expect myself to be still studying at this age, but I'm very glad that this opportunity came along. If there is a birthday wish to be made, it will be to pass all crucial exams with my fellow batch mates, on the ground as well as in the air. This time next year, we will all probably be back in Singapore after our flight training in Australia.

T-tail aircraft at Seletar

A little exercise to show that we know the geography of the earth

Finally we have our own pantry. It's a life saver when we need a break

All of us paying full attention to our dear instructor

My super fantastic birthday cake courtesy of a great batch mate and his gf.

No comments:

Post a Comment