Saturday, January 5, 2013

Week 10: ATPL Ground School Week 10

This important week is over, not one of the best ways to spend New Year's Day. We had a long break from last Friday till Tuesday. It was really hard to maintain the discipline and keep studying throughout this period. I only did minimal studying on the final two days to refresh the memory since I was pretty confident of the subjects.

Come Wednesday, we had the 5 Tech papers at SAA, a total duration of 3hours 25minutes.

Loading: 10 questions 45 minutes
Principles of Flight: 40 questions 50 minutes
Engines: 40 questions 50 minutes
Electrics: 25 questions 30 minutes
Airframes: 25 questions 30 minutes

The questions were quite tricky to be honest and 75% passing mark can be easily busted if you're not careful. Fingers crossed, I hope I didn't do anything stupid and kill myself in any paper. I've had nightmares about it since Wednesday. Results should be out by next week; jitters in me.


The very next day we went back to class and started the next small phase of C172 and Radiotelephony. These two papers will be held next Friday. Apparently according to our instructors, it's pretty easy and should be a breeze be all of us. I'm quite skeptical after the first lesson; there is quite a lot to memorize and digest.

So yup, back to intense studying again this weekend and the following week. Hopefully I get to hear good news about my Tech papers this coming week.

Revising for the Tech papers

SPL received from CAAS

New things to learn

No comments:

Post a Comment